I feel like I've been holding out on you a bit, because I've been gradually putting myself out there on the web in more places than just here, and I haven't really told you. On the other hand, I figure you may not really care. I've decided to tell you anyways. Also, putting it here is easier than putting it on the contact page and you get a nice photo to look at.
Other places you can find me on the intarwebs:
- Twitter - I very rarely "tweet" though. Also, if I don't know who you are, I'm probably not going to approve your follower request.
- Vox - though I rarely post, and most of the time it's friends only.
- I've already mentioned Plurk, but I'll go ahead and mention it again. The creepy/cute drawings and the karma thing keep me going back.
- I started a flickr account just for cell phone photos. A good portion of them are friends only, but I try and go through and make the shoe photos available to everyone.
- Tumblr - there's not a ton of stuff there, but I've been using it to save links and random little things that I don't feel warrant a whole post. I've been trying to use it more, but sometimes I forget.
- Oh, and I'm also on Good Reads. See what I'm reading, about to read, and make fun of my mediocre book reviews.
If I think of any others (or sign up for any others), I'll probably come back and update this post. For now, though, I think this is quite enough.
P.S. The Chez Panisse review is coming, I promise.