I am DESPERATELY trying not to talk about the cat. Especially since he's the main reason I'm not spending very much time in front of a computer. Seriously. I was going to write a whole post about the nicknames we've come up with for him (The Reverend Rascal Britches!). Instead, I'm going to do another one of those "Thing that I like right now" lists, because that's about all I've got at the moment. And some seriously scratched up hands.
Things I am over the moon about right now:
- Juice Beauty products - I recently switched over to their face wash, blemish treatment, and moisturizer/sunscreen (SPF 30), and I'm loving it all. I think it's actually working better than the Cetaphil/Eucerin/Neutrogena combo I was using before. And I love that the Juice beauty stuff is organic.
- BBQ Pork Buns from Ranch 99 - Do I really need to explain?
- These cardigan wrap things that are so popular right now - I have 3 of them (and a fourth on the way) and I can't stop wearing them.
- JenB - Not only is she sending me an iPod she wasn't using, but she bought one of my prints. She has single-handedly restored my faith in humanity. She is teh awesome.
- And one cat related thing, because I CAN'T HELP IT. He plays fetch. He doesn't always bring it right back to you, but he does bring it to the general area where you are. I've never had a fetching cat before, and I have to say it's pretty cool.
What are you over the moon about right now?