It's been a while since I've done one of these, so let's get to it:
Things I really like at the moment:
- this book: Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams at Home - I know I mentioned it a couple of posts ago, but I can't help it. There's some Roasted Pistachio ice cream chilling in the freezer right now and I think it's going to be amazing.
- Beach Fossils - I'm kind of in love with this band. If I had to categorize their sound, I'd call it surf-y shoegaze. Which is a combination I apparently LOVE. I can't stop listening. For serious.
- the new Beirut album: I took me a couple of listens to warm up to it, but now I kind of love it. The title track gives me chills every time. The good kind of chills.
- Doane Paper Utility Notebooks: I really like the grid + lines thing Doane has going on, and these notebooks are the perfect size to shove in a purse for note taking. Yes, I could use my phone, but sometimes old school pen and paper is easier.
- These scarves from Old Navy: They're soft, not too long, and the colors are just as nice in person. Perfect for Fall.
- This peacoat from Target: I went for the very boring but functional black. I'm really tempted to get another one in yellow though.
What do you really like at the moment?