I'm going to be honest, I'm not sad this is the last NaBloPoMo day. It's hard to post every day! I commend those of you who are able to do it (and do it well).
At the beginning, I mentioned I had made a list. Okay, I just checked. I didn't mention it. But I wrote up a list of stuff I was going to post about. Some of it actually made it up here!
Some of it didn't:
- The gluten-free bake-off I did with my friend Jennie (the photos are on flickr, but I intend to actually write more about it)
- The state of my hair (it's the longest it's been in FIVE YEARS)
- The tools I use to take notes and keep track of internet things
- Apple picking with K!
- Canning (may get to this eventually)
- My favorite etsy sellers
- How we ended up with 2 couches and I made it work!
- Cat videos (it's probably a good thing I didn't get to this one)
- Making my lunch (may still get to this one)
- Posting some old photos (my aunt has been sending me stacks of old photos since my grandparents passed away)
- a post about ice cream (I may get to this one at some point too, I need to try something first)
Okay, that's a lot of stuff. Hopefully I'll remember to come back here for ideas when I'm at a loss.
There's this other thing going on that I haven't mentioned so I might as well mention it now. The almost-sister-in-law is pregnant. Way pregnant. Like, every time I get a text or my phone rings, it's highly probable that it's the "She's in labor!" notification. So I'm going to be an Auntie, for the 5th time! But this time, my nephew will be living right upstairs, so I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty involved. Which means I'll have no time to make ice cream or talk about my lunches. Or, it means you're going to be bombarded with photos of my adorable new nephew.
Either way, I think I can make it work.