Despite how it may seem, that cold did not get the best of me. I'm still here! And I'm healthy again. Yay me! Actually, I attribute the full recovery to the Gilmore Girls.
I was planning on telling you all about the most excellent soup I made for dinner tonight, but I'm exhausted. I'm going to tell you about the soup next time, when I'll be able to post the recipe with it. So until then, a sickness inspired list...
Things that are on my many pairs of pajama pants (in no particular order):
- sock Monkeys (am wearing them now)
- snow boarding monkeys (normal monkeys, not the sock variety)
- flowery plant things that are vaguely Lotta Jansdotter (but are from Old Navy)
- stripes (standard pajama fare)
- happy mushrooms (they're smiling)
- women's undergarments (corsets, bras, etc.)
Most of them are from either Target or Old Navy, and almost all of them were on sale. And now, without further ado, my sock monkey PJs and I are going to sleep.