For the past couple of weeks, I've been envisioning a redesign of this site. It was going to be a complete overhaul of the whole damn thing! And then I'd sit down and start looking at my code and all of the various bits and pieces of this site that I've accumulated over eight years of maintaining a blog, and it was just too overwhelming. When I start to redesign this site, I dive in head first and rarely come up for air. Knowing that made me realize that I just didn't have time to do what I really wanted to do.
However, I wanted, no NEEDED, to do SOMETHING. Even if it wasn't the major shake-up I was envisioning. So I browsed through everything, decided what I could change without drowning myself in too much code and made a few adjustments (which I started Friday night and didn't finish tweaking until earlier today). It's not a drastic change, but I think it's enough that it'll motivate me to post a little bit more. Especially since I'm thinking about doing the November NaBloPoMo this year. Eep!