Turns out I didn't have my RSS feed fixed. But now, I think we're all good. Cross your fingers.
In case you missed it, I made some popsicles last weekend that turned out really well. So well, in fact, that I just made another batch. I modified the recipe ever so slightly and used frozen mango, which is super convenient, but I ran into a little snag. When I went to blend everything together, the coldness of the mango made the honey harden up and stick to the sides of my blender jar. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with a little scraping and reblending, but something I had not noticed the first time I made these. So keep an eye out for that if you make these pops and use frozen mango. I also used the full amount of honey from Tracy's original recipe, so I'm hoping the batch I made this morning will turn out even better than the first!