Some good things about moving to Santa Cruz:
• On almost any given day, 10 degrees cooler than San Jose
• the beach
• driving by the ocean almost every day
• Santa Cruz Sock Shop (best shoe store, EVER)
• closer proximity to Miss A
• Mobo Sushi (best sushi, EVER)
• the boyfriend
Speaking of the boyfriend, he has returned safe and sound from kayaking. And after telling me about the trip (more dangerous and exhausting than predicted), he's not allowed to go kayaking anymore.
I'm going to be in Austin all next week, so things should be quieter than usual around here. The week after that, it's possible I'll have jury duty. And I move at the end of the month!