I've been tagged by miss Pugly Feet with the following meme:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends.
I'm at work, so I don't have a wide library of books to chose from, but this is what I got:
"Actually, I didn't consider it rivalry; I didn't have any rivals. I was in competition only with myself, to have the best ship we possibly could. Inevitably, however, other commanders chafed when Benfold kept topping them, and whether I wanted it or not, rivalries emerged. To be honest, I enjoyed winning and I wasn't sensitive enough to avoid gloating, but I will return to discuss that further."
And there you have it.
I don't like doing the tagging thing, so I invite anyone to just go ahead and pull a book off their shelf and give it a go! I'm sure yours will be infinitely more interesting than mine.