Not that I NEED to post something today, but why the heck not. NOW IT'S HABIT. Let's do a quick rundown on 30 days of posting, shall we?
Things that happened during NaBloPoMo (not in order of occurrence):
- I didn't tell you about shoes nearly as much as I thought I would
- Socks, on the other hand...
- I was "voted off the island"
- my Dad's cat died
- I fell off my bike for the first time in eons
- I made a lot of soup
- I taught myself to crochet
- the rediscovery of frittata
- Thanksgiving x 3
It was fun, but I'm glad it's over. I'm not going to lie to you. While I'm now sort of in the habit of posting every day, I probably won't be able to keep up with it. But I am going to try and post more frequently than I had been. Especially since I've got all this time on my hands...